Monday, March 2, 2015

They were starving her mum, there were bats in her window! - Week Fourteen 2/23/15

I dont much time to write, but we are going to have a baptism on Saturday, and today we found Luis a house!!

Also, we have tiny baby bats living in our window, and the same day that we discovered them, a giant 8 inch bat came INTO our apartment, and we have no idea where it went. There are two possibilites:
     1-It went out the window
     2-It died in our oven.
I really hope that it´s option 1, because I dont think I could handle the smell of a dead bat in our pench.

Baby bats

We dont have many appointments in this área, so we´re doing alot of walking, which is fine, and we are trying to find the non-active members of our Ward. We´ll see how that goes.

Adventure Time in Argentina

This week was really hard, so I talked to the misión president and it went really well. I came out of the interview really happy, and feeling much better. I can´t talk about what happened, President told me to keep it a secret, but you can ask my parents what happened, I could tell them :)

I´m not having a super good day, so I just want to finish by bearing my testimony. I know that my savior lives. I know that he suffered every pain, every sadness, everyhardship in our lives, and that he remembered every single one of us while he was doing it. I dont know how he did it; i can barely handle my misfortunes, let alone the pains of every person that ever lived, is living, and will live on the earth. I know that we can seek guidance from Him, and he will give it to us.

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment